Monday, October 5, 2009

Meet Dorothy...win a print!

In my recent mixed media adventures I am so happy to have brought this little lady into fruition.....

She is a Grungy mixed media rendition of the famous Dorothy of Oz of course. I just love how her pretty little face came out. As she looks back at the coming twister with a non-chalant 'not again' expression....or perhaps a 'what the hell?' expression.....



Of course she has the ruby slippers and the striped stockings that shows a bit of her 'wicked' side too.


Which reminds me.... I don't know what to call this piece.... I've thought of a few...let me share them with you and you can tell me whatcha think ok?



Possible names:
A.) Dorothy's Crappy Rainbow....
B.) Dorothy's path of destruction...
C.) Not all twisters lead to Oz...
D.) A place where there isn't any trouble, suppose there is such a place toto?
E.)

I really can't decide. And was hoping you could help me out with that. Whatcha think? I have one print on canvas paper, right here, needing a good home.... its yours if you give me a good name for her, or vote for one of these, thats fine too ... I'll eeny meeny miney mo the winner on November 1st...how is that for no trouble?


Post a comment anywhere on the blog and I will tally them up and pick them out of a hat! Enter as many times as you like. The more the merrier!
I Might even put a video on here of the drawing...its been way too long since I last brushed up on my video making skills. I need to do that more often...;-)

Name it. Then the prints will be for sale in my etsy shop in November! After the winner gets theirs first of course.;-)

Got questions? Let me know by emailing me paintingapples@gmail.com.

Toodles,
Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails