Friday, November 27, 2009

Moving on

There is a new sense of belonging that I have never felt before in my life that now I feel with every ounce of my being.

I own my home.

I can't explain the extreme fatigue combined with extreme happiness that I feel this week after laying wood floors, moving all the boxes myself, cleaning the old place and bumping into boxes and cutting my fingers opening and breaking down boxes, installing new toilets and figuring out what it truly means to come home.

Home.

I once thought truly it was where you made it, and that is true to a point. But there is nothing like knowing the walls are yours to break or make.

I am home.

Photos to come as soon as I find the cord to download the images from my camera!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails