Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Photo love

I'm busy busy. I suppose, much like a bee......buzz buzz buzz....

Here are some photos I was playing with one night when I couldn't sleep. I am a amateur photographer and an amateur graphic artist and well...lets just say I'm also a photoshop enthusiast. I tend to take photos, download them into the computer and leave them for nights when I can't sleep but am afraid to mess up artwork in my groggy state.... so don't expect much...LOL

the following are two of my favorite things this spring. My almond tree in my new backyard and my baby boy puppy, now 6 months old, with a blossom stuck in his doggy beard. These are a few of my favorite things....




thousands more sit unedited...
someday ill get them all done and printed.

I must get going. We have a double birthday party here for my two April babies. Tomorrow I will have a 12 year old daughter and an 8 year old daughter! My mind likes to tell me that I have babies at home still but, much like sand slipping through my gripping hands, time is slipping away. They are growing, changing and becoming more beautiful. I'm excited though to see what great people they will be....

leaving you in a wistful mothering love until next time...


xoxo
Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails