Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Are you Mad???

Yes.

The plain and simple answer is yes.
Yes I am stark-raving MAD. But I make it work for me so its all good.

Here's the big news!

Are you ready?


That's right!!! My most favorite artist/blogger/creator of dreamy worlds- Vanessa Valencia of *A Fanciful Twist* has put out the annual invite to the 2010 Mad Tea Party!
(hint: its a blog party- another hint:click here to visit her visually pleasing invitation)

Alice in Wonderland has always been one of my most favorite stories of all time. I read it in its entirety the summer that I turned 13. I love every interpretation of the story as well. My cousin and I used to watch the 1980's version where Carol Channing played the white queen and another where Martin Short was the Mad Hatter (maybe that was the same one?- I don't know. The memory is the first to go ya know.) Disney's animated classic is a favorite of my daughters and now Tim Burtons rendition has blown them almost away in my heart but still its just a wonderful tale, no matter who tells it.

So I will be attending this years Mad Tea Party for sure! I simply cannot wait to dream up some visual loveliness for you. I'm no Vanessa Valencia but I'll give it a go and see what happens! I may be stricken from the future invitations but my plan is to say, at the very least, I gave it my all!

What more can one do?:-)

I'm so freakin' giddy!

OH and If you have a blog and would like to attend- Please do! CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

Think that's enough sign up links maybe?

Yeah me too.....sooooo.....

Will you, won't you, will you, won't you
won't you join...???

teehee

Feeling clever and dumb at the same time on this sunny day,

xoxo
Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails