Thursday, May 27, 2010

Feeling loved

While I rested when I was sick these last couple of days, my husband and my two oldest children, that are on summer break, made this for me...
A sewing area! I am so happy! They put up drywall , a cabinet, shelving and painted!
Though I am not all the way recovered I am feeling LOVED! They attached an old cabinet that used to be over my fridge and painted that too. I have always wanted a sewing room and this is not quite a room, more like a nook. But its the greatest little sewing nook that ever was!

Today my 8 year old daughter seemed to have caught what I had and missed her second to last day of school. I held her and loved her through it and I am happy to say after a morning and afternoon of vomiting she woke up from a nap hungry and she is now outside playing with her siblings...ahhh..my work here is done...LOL Now I can focus on getting my sugar levels right and feeling 100% better myself.

Many blessings to you all on this lovely hot and humid day.

xoxo
Gigi

1 comment:

  1. Happy Memorial Day Friend! I adore your blog & I'm so glad I found you. I look forward to following you through life's adventures!
    Smiles,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails