THEN we still have to
- wallpaper the cieling (its not as bad as that sounds, its "textured wallpaper" Ill show ya soon)
- Add crown molding to the upper cabinets
- Choose a paint color
- Grout the tiled backsplash
- put in frosted plexi glass in two cabinet doors
- add underlighting
- get the disposal to stop leaking
- install new light and medallion (decorative ring that attaches to the ceiling around the light)
- build booth and new table for dining area.
whew! I know, tiring just reading all that right? LOL
But that was nothing compared to what we already have DONE! And the best part is, after this is done, nothing will seem difficult like it did before!
Cleaning, cooking, child rearing- A BREEZE compared to this! LOL
But I am loving my new kitchen. I hope to have some good "progression" photos to show you soon but I can't stop to edit just yet, my "OCD" is kicking in- I MUST complete this project before I can move on to anything else!
Hope all is well with you dear reader. Thank you for stopping by!:-)