Friday, November 12, 2010

New items in the Etsy shop this week!



I have two new items coming to the Etsy shop! I've just listed one and the other is drying after a second coat of varnish.

take a peek!


ITS SO GREAT TO BE BACK IN THE STUDIO!!!

I've been making jewelry and hair clips for my other Etsy shop, making art for this one and designing clothing that I plan to make for my third, secret, Etsy shop!

I guess all this remodeling business has been holding back my other creativity and it is just bursting out lately like its been bottled up for a century!

The only thing is that I don't seem to have enough hours in the day to do everything I want, lately. I spend 8 am to 2 pm in the studio then I have to trade my artist hat for my Mommy hat and then my chef, maid, chauffer, and counselor "hats" once my 4 children and my husband get home.... WHEW! that made me tired just thinking of all the "hats"! LOL

Well I have more works I am trying to complete so I'm getting off of here and going back to my little smiling creations in the works!:-)

Have a great day!

xoxo
Gigi



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails