Sunday, March 6, 2011

Published work.

Did I ever tell you that I have work that is published...in an actual book! LOL

Seeing my work in a book. Yes its Suzi Blu's La Petite Academy Student Gallery book! She self published it for us after her first year of teaching. It was the most wonderful feeling when I ordered the book and opened it and saw this...



My work! My very first mixed media piece. Printed. In a book!:-)

It was our yearbook of sorts. SO many beautiful images are in there. All of us took the same classes but somehow had such varying and beautiful work. Its just wonderful.

It has been my single most wonderful artistic experience, learning from Suzi Blu. I think she knew how hard of a time I was having, sharing my work. She somehow chose my girl for her book and it literally set me free! I opened my Etsy shop and started sharing my work on this blog soon after. My girl. "O Juliette" is the only original mixed media piece I still own. I think I will keep her forever.

Its amazing what a book can do.:-)

Ok gotta run....just saw this photo in my computer and realized I had to share more of my Suzi Blu experience!:-)

xoxo
Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails