Sunday, May 1, 2011

Finished Oil....

Well at least I think she is finished....

Luckily, Oil take a while to dry. I shall place her in my bedroom and ponder on what else needs to have with her, if anything.

I believe the name of this will be "Fancy meeting you here, Mr. Wolf"....
Yes that is what it is saying to me.

She was not unaware. She is quite prepared. She was out and happened to run into the "Big Bad one" himself...Yes, Fancy that indeed....;-)


Oh I'm in LOVE....

BTW its SNOWING here today....not sticking and more like a slushy snow but I can't believe it! Its the 1st of May, My peas are sprouted and my Dahlias and Zinnias, we turned off the heat and switched on the air conditioner and today of ALL days this white, cold yucky stuff is falling from the sky??? What the heck??
I'm moving to the Caribbean I tell you...A.S.A.P.!!

You will come with, wont you???

a girl can dream with your help!;-)

Until next time,
xoxo
Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails