Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Thank You!

Thank you THANK YOU all that joined me for the 4th annual mad tea party!
I really love this event, it restores my faith in humanity and brings back all those warm and fuzzy feelings about blogging and how much I love people that do!

Thank You!!!

Many of you liked my hanging cards in my post Pictured here:




The good news is I MADE THAT! And you can too! I'll show ya!

And though currently I am in the middle of painting and rearranging my sewing room/washroom I will make a quick tutorial for you this week! Its super easy and fun.

Here's what you will need:

  • cheap deck of cards- I got mine at the local Dollar Tree. Two pack for a buck! LOVE that store!
  • sewing machine
  • thread
  • hot glue gun
Ok Well I'll let you gather those things and meet you back here tomorrow!

Yay! I love making things I really and truly do!

see ya real soon!

xoxo
Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails