Saturday, July 28, 2012

Welcome to The Tea Party!

 Down  Down Down the Rabbit hole we go.......


 Welcome! Do take your seat!


 We have the ever-so-lovely Miss Alice herself  here with us today

 And the ever-so-adorable Mad Hatter will try to help you keep an eye on the time for you today


 Hmmm...whatever shall we start with? There are so many goodies to choose from!


 Wait! Dear Alice, there is something you should know about that particular cookie before you take a bite!

 "Very well then," said Alice "I shall pour the tea now"

"Oh me too!" Shouted Hatter..."Tea Tea Tea...How I love pouring the tea!"

 "Oh Dear, a little feathered friend has just drank all of my tea"


 "Oh this is just silly!" Laughed Alice, "This bottle instructs me to 'Drink it'"

 "Well it will make you shrink quite a bit if you do!" Said Hatter "WHAAAAAAAAT?" exclaimed Alice. "I shall do nothing of the sort!"



 Hatter was too preoccupied to care what Alice drank or didn't drink...it seems a cupcake was tempting him greatly.


 "MMmmmmmmmmmm" both Hatter and Alice mumbled "Gooood Cupcakes"



Awwwwww....time for the party to come to an end.



But the good news is today is also The Mad Hatters Unbirthday celebration!
One he realized this he said "Clean cup, Move Down...let's start my unbirthday celebration! And then Alices unbirthday is also today...and yours....and then mine again....and doormouse...." 
{and well....he just went on like that for ages}

The End.

Thank you for attending our Mad Tea Party today! I hope you have had a lovely time! I know we did!

A very HUGE thank you to Vanessa at A Fanciful Twist for hosting such a wonderful event. I tell ya I look forward to it each year. It never disappoints! (also I got the tutorial to make the large mushrooms from her here)
You can see the past Mad Tea Parties that we have attended with our own children by clicking on the year: 2011 2010 this year our kids opted out but there were other children delighted to join!

Please go check out the blog at A Fanciful Twist to visit more Mad Tea Party Goers this year. There is SO much fun to be had!

{All the photos were setup and taken by my husband and I. We have a new photography business that we have been madly working on in our city and it is going so well thanks to all the lovely people, some we have just met recently and some have known for years that were willing to take a chance on us and try something new. A link to the full session on our facebook business page HERE a new website is in the works} 

xoxo
Gioncarla

32 comments:

  1. What a lovely Mad Tea Party! Alice and the mad hatter are sooo cute! Gorgeous photos too.

    Please come take tea with me at mine:

    http://www.idlebakes.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/a-mad-tea-party-in-idle-wonderland.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous photos and it must have been so fun for the kids. Lovely setting!!
    If you want to visit my illustrated quirky Mad Hat Tea Party please visit:
    www.christinaart.se

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Goodness, What a fun party. Your Alice and Mad Hatter were so very nice. They made sure that I was having a wonderful time and I did. I loved all of your treats and tea. Thank you for inviting me. I would like to invite you to my party:

    momentsinaneye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a beautful party and those photos!! I'm sure you'll do very well with your new business!! My party is here: http://beneaththewitchesmoon.blogspot.com/2012/07/mad-tea-party.html
    I am so glad I stopped by!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mad hatter costume is the bomb!

    Give me a visit some time ~
    thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Magical party! Please stop by mine if you can! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful tea party! I'm so glad I was on the imvitation list: )
    I do hope you come visit my mad tea party and giveaway!
    http://anaboocreationsbysylvia.blogspot.com/2012/07/welcome-one-and-all-o-fanciful-madd-tea.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way way way beyond stunning photos!! Your Alice and Hatter are beyond angels!! Look at them! And your setting, the chairs, faint!! You have outdone yourself. Love the shrooooms too!! Beyond wonderful, seriously!!! Thank you for spreading the magic!!

    Happy Mad Tea Partying!
    ♥ Vanessa {a fanciful twist}

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see I'm not too late! What a wonder-ful time your Mad Tea Party has been. Alice and the Mad Hatter could not be more adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun! My grand children will enjoy this as much as I. And such cute tea sets. Congratulations on your exciting new business venture. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Goodness me be still my heart - just glorious!

    Please do visit my tea party!!

    http://queencreative.com/illustration/fanciful-tea-party-2012/

    Lots of sugar and spice and everything nice.
    Queen Creative

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha what a fun tea party, those photos really made me smile, especially the Mad Hatter with his lip out, tooooooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks like Alice and the Mad Hatter have a wonderful time at their mad tea party :)
    Thank you so much for inviting me,
    I hope to see you soon at my party too, everyone is invited :)
    Mad Madam Mel x

    http://www.madmadammel.com/2012/07/a-mad-tea-party-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. My apologies if I've already visited and commented. I seem to remember commenting on the adorable Alice and Mad Hatter. Do "eye spy" handmade mushrooms?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great toadstools! I would like to sit on one but fear i am too big, maybe i must shrink myself then i can use one for shade and shelter :)

    I seem to be running awfully late for all these tea parties so must dash....
    but do pop by

    http://chelseaselkie.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/mad-tea-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy UnBirthDay to you all!

    Congratulations on the new business. With models such as those two to do promotional work for you, I dare say you can not fail!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE your pictures. Truly. They are amazing. Your party looks absolutely delicious!!! If you'd like more treats, you can always hop on over to here:

    http://www.awoodlandfantasy.blogspot.com/2012/07/welcome-to-5th-annual-mad-tea-party.html

    Thanks so much for inviting me!♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a wonderfully enchanting party. I absolutely loved the photo shoot. Your Hatter and Alice were perfect and I shall love to join in on the Very merry unbirthday party as well.

    **************
    Thank you for inviting me. Oh please do drop in for a Spoonful of Mad Tea over on the Other Side of Wonderland
    Wishes and Whimsy
    Wendy from Wonderland

    http://candydelane.typepad.com/curiosities/

    ReplyDelete
  19. A lovely party with two very cute characters. I'm sure your business will boom!
    http://amelieshouse.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/mad-hatter-tea-party2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful costumes and gorgeous photography!! What a spectacular family project!!

    Thanks so much for having me :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ohhhh...i love it...your little Mad Hatter...is so cute...Alice to.
    I think they are have a lot of fun, thanks for sharing and have a great summertime
    Kerstin

    http://cobblestone-prims.blogspot.de/2012/07/mad-tea-party-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great photos, wonderful party, and the most adorable Alice and Mad Hatter!!!
    Lisa
    hope you can stop by my parties!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a fun party! Alice and the Hatter are adorable!
    thanks for having me
    lisa

    ReplyDelete
  24. lovely party...your characters were perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Goodness gracious, what a lovely pair of characters! I had much fun at your wonderful tea party and your photography is fantastic! There's no doubt in my mind at all that your business will be most successful :)

    http://butterflydream27.blogspot.com/2012/07/2012-mad-tea-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your wonderful Tea Party!I am sorry I am late for such an important date! Such a pretty sweet Alice & a adorable handsome Mad Hatter!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your Alice and Mad Hatter are too cute! I want a hat just like his. Maybe I can find one for next year. Sorry I'm late, but there was so much partying to do!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a lovely Mad Tea Party. This is the happiest Alice and Mad Hatter I've seen all day. What a splendid hat he is wearing!

    Thank you for inviting me!

    http://rhissanna.blogspot.com/2012/07/mad-tea-party-adventure-lost-rabbit.html

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such an enchanting tea party! Thank you for inviting me! Alice and the Hatter were adorable guests!

    http://scrapvamp.blogspot.com/2012/07/mad-tea-party-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous! Those photographs are lovely. I stayed to look at some of your art too, such sweet girly paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  31. What an elegant spread! Your guests were just too sweet! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Those children are so precious and perfectly suited to play their parts. What a gorgeous spread. I loved every little detail. What eye candy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails